Max pages count

Hi,
is there a place where I can see max pages count for the different trim sizes Lulu's offering? I want to print a book with over 500 pages, is that even possible?

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    http://www.lulu.com/create/books  It does depend on the type and size of book you select. Some go up to 750 pages, but there's a min count also.
  • marquesamarquesa Creator
    edited February 23
    If you go on the 'book cost calculator' you'll see a box that tells you the 'manufacturing cost per page,' that you fill in to calculate the cost of your own book. Underneath the box, in faint print, it shows the Min-Max page limits. As far as I can see all options can support at least 500 pages unless its A4, coil bound or saddle stitch. If you click on the various options you'll see below the pages box what the page limit is for each.
  • Page count ranges depend on the product line, size, and binding of the book you choose to create. As Kevin mentioned, the best way to find the maximum page count for the specific book you wish to create is by using our Book Builder tool and selecting the options for your book.

We also have a Knowledge Base article listing all of our available binding types and their respective page count ranges. You can find it here

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    Also note that not all options can have an ISBN, if you need one.