Name of Cover Font?

I'm using one of the Lulu xPress cover templates, the one called "Two-Color with Image," and I'd like to use the same font for an interior title page. Anyone know what the font is for that particular template? Thanks!
Tagged:

Answers

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    I don't use LuluXpress, I publish here, so I have not seen a LuluXpress template. Is it literally limited to just two colours? Fine if that is what you want. I have of course also not seen the font, but if it's a default one would it not be better to change it to get away from a default font that many others may not bother to change? Also, I have no idea how Xpress's Projects work, but the Wizards here at Lulu will only use a selection of 'approved' fonts. I use Garamond, which is one of them. The only way to get around that is to create a PDF to upload, with the font you want embedded in to it.
  • Hi LaneJane27,

I checked with our creative team and the font used on that cover is called Montserrat.
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    That's not one of the Lulu 'standard' fonts (  http://connect.lulu.com/en/discussion/33679/recommended-fonts-for-microsoft-word-documents#latest. ) It's not a problem with fonts used in cover art, but it will be if a docx file of pages is uploaded not using a 'standard' font. The Wizard may just change it to TNR. So it will have to be embedded in to a PDF as it says at that link. Or, if only used for the title on the Title page, it could be created as an image.
  • We only accept PDFs on Lulu Xpress at this time and they do have to have the fonts embedded.