David Musser

In the book I am creating I have photos that I put through a filter to make them look like pencil sketches. Should these graphics be rendered as: default, grayscale, or black/white? I have one photo that is not filtered and I made it grayscale, which I think is correct. Also, I can't find the answers you gave me previously. Do they just disappear after a certain amount of time? Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius Lulu Genius
    Grandtada said:
    In the book I am creating I have photos that I put through a filter to make them look like pencil sketches. Should these graphics be rendered as: default, grayscale, or black/white?

Whatever you wish I would imagine. Greyscale may be the best option, but very faintness may not print well on the laser/bubblejet printers POD uses. The test is the Proof you should order in order to see what it looks like in print. I would suggest the image files you use to be jpgs.

Also, I can't find the answers you gave me previously. Do they just disappear after a certain amount of time? Thank you.

Not normally, they just scroll away in to the past as new postings are made. What was it? Was it his?   http://connect.lulu.com/en/discussion/353378/distributing-on-lulu-and-global#latest

(Click on your icon next to your name at the top right and it will take you to a page that allows you to see what you have posted in the forums. That's how I found that.)