Strange price changes.

I know we have no control over what retailers sell our books for, but when setting the price for ePubs here, the main listed places it distributes to also shows that price. I have just looked at two of mine and the 'Lulu' price was set at £2.99, but for those other places they had all reset to £0.99p. I know I did not do it, so what did?

Comments

• They actually reset in your Lulu account under the 'Manage' page? That's weird. I don't know why that would happen, but you should screen grab that and open a support case.
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    Indeed, just the one ePub I think, it could have been two. I have since changed the Price At Lulu to see if the prices elsewhere (in Manage, not on actual sites) changed accordingly, and they did. I will keep an eye on it/them.

I am not averse to selling ePubs for 99cents (if that's what I set them at!) but according to Amazon's stats the ones set at a $2.99 price point are the best sellers, and that's based on price and nothing else. (Not that I use Lulu to publish e-books to Amazon, but I am sure you get what I mean.)