We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

When approximately will the new system be operational?

Hi

I am not trying to be rude or impolite. I am just wondering when will the new system be up and running, approximately that is? 

I have three books ready to be published that will turn me into an overnight millionaire (joking) :)

kind regards
jack

Comments

• Do you mean our ebook converter? I'm told in the next week, but I heard that before Christmas too, so I'm not 100% sure.
    If you mean our larger site update involving the wizard and bookstore, that's likely to start happening later this year and will roll out piece by piece.
  • Paul_Lulu said:
    Do you mean our ebook converter? I'm told in the next week, but I heard that before Christmas too, so I'm not 100% sure.
    If you mean our larger site update involving the wizard and bookstore, that's likely to start happening later this year and will roll out piece by piece.
    Hi Paul.

Yes i meant the ebook converter. Thanks for the update. 

regards
    jack