We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

PDF Looks Fine But Cuts Off Images/Some Text - Need Solution for Mac (uploading to Lulu for years)

WriterHelperWriterHelper Reader
edited January 9 in Print Books
I am working on a Mac and I have Adobe Acrobat to make PDFs. What version of PDF options should I use so that the images and text don't get cut off when I upload to Lulu? (I was saving in the PDF version not recommended but it looked fine until uploaded to Lulu.) Versions of PDF change over time and I had to change to an option that had an "x" in it but that's not working anymore. I downloaded lulu job options but I don't know if I have the latest version because that didn't work. Is there something I need to do in Word? There have been so many updates to all of these programs maybe it's something new to fix. I am not new to this, I have been doing this for years. My documents have been through many software updates and contain charts and images so I am sure that may be a problem as well.

Comments