We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Grouping as a Series

When I originally published my first novel through Lulu, I had just intended it to be a stand-alone book. But have since pushed it out into a trilogy. So my question is, what do I need to do on Lulu for my eBooks to link up as a series as well as the paperbacks since I'm asking? Also, how do I handle for going wide to the other retailers?
Tagged:

Comments

• When I originally published my first novel through Lulu, I had just intended it to be a stand-alone book. But have since pushed it out into a trilogy. So my question is, what do I need to do on Lulu for my eBooks to link up as a series as well as the paperbacks since I'm asking?

Physically? Nothing. Everything you publish on Lulu will appear on your Storefront in the order of publication. However, what it says on the covers and in the blurb will be a clue to what the books are.

Also, how do I handle for going wide to the other retailers?

Again, nothing. The same applies.