PRINTING/FULFILLMENT TIME

bjomansonbjomanson Reader
edited December 2018 in General Discussions
I have an order (book & calendars) that has been "Fulfilling" now for FIFTEEN DAYS. Still hasn't shipped. Are there other orders out there that are taking this long?

Comments

• While our printers are running behind with the holiday rush this year, that's longer than expected.
    I would recommend reaching out to support to get a detailed update.
  • I did.  Still waiting to hear back from them.
  • I gave up on contacting Support by email and gave them a call. I wasn't on hold very long.  They said there were many other customers just now with printing delays this long (I was concerned that my order had been lost).  We talked awhile about Lulu's printing capacity.  They began having backlogs last Sept, and especially now with the Christmas rush. They said they were doing all they could to find additional printers so that such serious backlogs don't happen again, but the difficulty is finding printers who can handle large volumes of all the different products Lulu offers.
  • I think Lulu's working times (and the other time zone equivalents)  should be posted very plainly somewhere relevant.
  • I think Lulu's working times (and the other time zone equivalents)  should be posted very plainly somewhere relevant.
    Do you mean the time that we're in the office or our print/fulfillment times?
  • Sorry, the times you are in the office, because people often seem surprised that there's no reply at weekends (and hols) or after normal office hours.
  • Sorry, the times you are in the office, because people often seem surprised that there's no reply at weekends (and hols) or after normal office hours.
    Yeah, that's probably a good idea. I added 'office hours' to our feature requests for a contact page.
  • is still fulfilling yet, you know it take time it took me a whole week to be shipped so, good luck!