We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

How to select EU printing location

When I order a Proof Copy, no matter what type of book I choose to print, I always get the message "Only ships from North America."
I am of course interested in shipping to an EU country. Any suggestions on how to be able to print from EU?
Thanks.

Comments

• Actually I think I found the answer.
    The Value Perfect-bound aren't available to be printed/shipped from the EU. The Premium Paperback options are available.

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    Lulu do not print the books, they use contracted printing companies around the world to fulfil and ship the orders, and not all printers are capable of creating the same books, and as you have noticed, some are only created in the USA.
  • I understand and thanks for the confirmation.
    I do wish they would contract a service in the EU which offers perfect-bound or hardcover books.
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    Perfect-bound Premium Paperbacks are. The ones I order are printed in the UK. At least A5 are.