We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Coloring book

I want to publish a children's coloring book in landscape. It doesn't have a lot of pages and I am not sure what format to use as the standard paperback has a minimum number of pages which is way too many. Also, the paper quality needs to be able to take crayons.
Help!

Best Answers

Answers

• obviously I am talking about a print book even though this question is classified as an ebook one
  • obviously, I am talking about a print book even though this question is classified as an ebook one
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    BTW. I know you said Landscape, but it's no hindrance to have to turn a book on its side to use it.
  • Thanks for the ideas with increasing page count. There is a story wrapped into the artwork but I guess a blank page in between is not a train smash! So can I do a coil binding and get an ISBN? I like the idea of the coil for laying flat to work in.
  • oncewasoncewas Librarian
    You cannot distribute a coil bound book so there would be no point it having an ISBN.
    It is pretty common for coloring books to have a blank page between the art work.