We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

How do I put my explicit warning back up?

I did a revision and later noticed it no longer had the explicit content warning anymore. Can I reinstate that in the description without starting another revision?
Tim Reinholt Author of Pow, a ski bum heist adventure

Comments

• You should be able to just click the book title and edit from the details page. Anything you edit on that page is saved without requiring a new revision.

• So, to get to the details page, I click revise, then save/continue through the initial set up steps until I reach details. Then make the edit, then hit back until it's back to the first step and it won't leave a new revision hanging out there?
  • No that details page is the one that pops up when you click the title from your My Projects page. The option to open a Revision will be top right, but there's details you can edit without opening the revision on that page.
  • OK I didn't know about clicking on the title, I think Kevin tried to explain it once to me. Now I get it, thank you.