We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Poor customer support

Yet again two of my books were only half printed which is more of a comment on the printer than Lulu. I only had two printed and the printer obviously couldnt be bothered to check them and see the last half of each book had blank pages. I've filled out out a complaint and sent photos but there has been no response from Lulu support. How long am I expected to wait ? These books were urgent and I really don't think I've been given the support I expect which is a real shame as I've had a long relationship with Lulu. If you want to keep your customers, especially with so much competitors around, you need to think about that.

Comments

• Oh, I see, it's Thanksgiving in the US. I hadn't realised. Well, perhaps you all have an excuse :)
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    And they only work office hours in whatever US timezone they are in, and they don't work weekends, etc.
  • Hi Mike,
    I'm sorry about the printing issues.
    We are out of the office until Monday for the holiday, but I see the support case you have open and the images there, so I'll get that in front of someone Monday morning.