We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Which cover is best?

LarikaLarika Bibliophile
edited November 13 in Print Books
Which cover is best (or none of them) for my book about Patsy The Pig Child. Thanks for any help.

Best Answers

Answers

• LarikaLarika Bibliophile
    I hadn't clicked answered. However I will go with "Spotlight" and make Patsy bigger. She does look like a normal baby except for her tail and pig feet. I may give her sharp teeth like baby pigs have. I'll redraw her larger. It's hard to show her other characteristics visually, such as her lack of sweat glands (Yes pigs do have a few useless sweat glands!) and  her pig like laugh---- Random characteristics just like humanity! Thanks Kevin. I will click answered now. 
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Read the other thread.

See the source image

• The thumbnails are much too small to judge effectively...but even given that, the first and third are by far the best, with the first one probably the better of the two.

But the figure of the child is much too small. It could be at least half again larger.

And I agree with Kevin that the "piggishness" of the child needs to be emphasized. The tail is just much too small to notice immediately. The fact that he is a human/pig hybrid needs to come across right away...even if it means making the child more piggy in appearance then he may actually be in the story. This could take the form of more distinctively porcine features or the addition of a pattern on the skin (there does not necessarily have to be fur: I believe that pigs are like cats in that their skin color reflects the pattern of their fur. For instance, a striped cat will have a set of greyish stripes on their skin.)
    Will work on it. Anyway the wizard won't accept the file it accepted before!!! sigh.
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    You can change you printed book, and until the ePub Wizard is fixed here you could always publish an e-book direct to at least Amazon. (Sorry Lulu!)