We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Anyone published a planner?

Hello all.  I am new here and I was wondering if anyone has published a planner here, or know anyone who has.  I am in the process of doing it and I have a few minor questions.  

Thanks in advance.
Tagged:

Answers

• Just what sort of planner do you have in mind?
  • We do have a number of folks that publish notebooks and planners. This page has a few (they're more notebooks than planners) and some lined page templates. I think the most important thing is to set up a PDF so you're sure everything is laid out properly when you upload.
  • Just what sort of planner do you have in mind?
    Hello there!!  I am currently working on a weekly planner for 2019.  I guess my question is:

I noticed that LuLu requires a copyright page and I was wondering if it is also a requirement for a planner.
  • Paul_Lulu said:
    We do have a number of folks that publish notebooks and planners. This page has a few (they're more notebooks than planners) and some lined page templates. I think the most important thing is to set up a PDF so you're sure everything is laid out properly when you upload.
    Paul,

Thanks!! I will be sure to check this out.

I am doing pretty good on the formatting.  I was just wondering if the copyright page was a requirement also for a planner.
  • AjaMoon said:
    Paul,

Thanks!! I will be sure to check this out.

I am doing pretty good on the formatting.  I was just wondering if the copyright page was a requirement also for a planner.
    I would include a copyright page just to be safe.
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

A Copyright page is to warn anyone against copying it. If that does not bother you, or it's for self-use only (a Private project) then you don't need one.

But it is also a requirement if you opt for an ISBN because the ISBNumber goes on the Copyright page. If it's for self-use only (a Private project) then you don't need an ISBN.

Also note that if you do require an ISBN, not all the Create options can have one.

Oh, commercially available planners almost always carry a copyright.