How do I show that my problem is solved?

I keep seeing this message in the forum,"You've asked questions that now have answers. Make sure you accept/reject the answers."  I use a Chrome Book and I don't see anywhere to do that. Could someone tell me where it is please? Thanks.

Comments

• It should be right below the comment you want to accept as an answer.
  • LarikaLarika Bibliophile
    No it's not there. All I have is Flag, Quote, Agree, Like, Thank You. However no accept/reject. I'm sure it will be on my computer which I tend not to use as I have a more convenient Chrome Book. 
  • hmm, odd. It should work on Chrome, everything is optimized for that browser. I'll post a ticket with our hosts to see if they know anything about this.
    Paul, I am on my computer and it is the same as my Chrome Pad.
    Flag, Quote, Agree, Like, and Thank you, under the comment that I want to accept as an answer. However there is no Accept/Reject below the comment. I do remember in the past, before my long break. being able to accept comments as solutions, but I don't see anything here or in my Chrome Book.
  • Can you link me to the thread?
    Not sure how to do that. 
  • sorry, just let me know what the thread/question was titled so I can find it in the list of recent discussions
    edited October 2018
    Not this question but one that has been solved. 
  • the original post was marked as a 'discussion' rather than a 'question.' I switched it over, you should be able to go in and update it now.

Sorry for the confusion!
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    Hrmm, the last question you asked was flagged as Answered. This one is awaiting a click.
    I think Paul must have replied answered  I didn't. I'll try and reply answered but everything seems to have changed since I was here a while back. 
    I think it's a totally new format since you were last around, and Paul is still tinkering with it.
    This is still not marked as answered. But we know it has been  :)

I still can't find where it says accept/reject. I've checked on my computer, smartphone and chromebook and I can't find it anywhere.  I only have flag, quote, agree, like and thank you under the comments.
    Should it not be at the top?
    It's not at the top. Paul said it was under the comments. I think it used to be at the top but it's no longer there.
    I did a test. Asked a question, then answered it. The Yes or No option appears in the replies. I assume until the question asker clicks either Yes or No.
    There is no Yes/No option on my Chrome book. Oh well I will have to climb the stairs to my computer and see if there is a Yes/No there. puff, puff, puff.  I am presuming that the original question is still here in General Discussions. Questions is not hidden away somewhere is it? whoops another question. 
  • Larika said:
    There is no Yes/No option on my Chrome book. Oh well I will have to climb the stairs to my computer and see if there is a Yes/No there. puff, puff, puff.  I am presuming that the original question is still here in General Discussions. Questions is not hidden away somewhere is it? whoops another question. 
    Here's a screengrab of what I see from that post thread-
    Just Kevin's post has the option to mark as answered. I believe only you, as the creator of the post, and Admins like myself, will see that option.
    It's possible some of the confusion is tied to the trouble we had getting you logged into the correct account? I could see that being an issue; if the question was created under a different profile than you're logged into now, you wouldn't see the the option to mark as answered.
    To create a question, just click the arrow next to 'New Discussion' to select Question. That will automatically add the option to mark a response as answered.
    It worked Paul I was able to press "yes" for Kevin's comment. However since I took back my email from my husband Burt Keimach (larren) and he got his own email. I would like my notifications from the forums to come to my [email protected] email as I am probably going to delete my [email protected] email account. (Yahoo gives me so many problems)
  • Are you planning to update your Lulu account with the new email too? If so, just drop me a line once you've done so and I'll make sure it's switched over on the Forums too.
    edited October 2018
    Yed I am able to sign in to Lulu using my own [email protected]  However my husband Burt Keimach (he has just one book on Lulu) switched to his own new email [email protected] (he used to use my elizabethkeimach email) and Lulu won't let him log in now. Also his book has disappeared. I tried to find it and couldn't (Suicide Bombers) Also if you switch my notifications and delete my yahoo email, will I find I can't log in? I think my husband and I are still seen as one person because we use the same machines. 

A good many sites, such as Lulu, I only view on my PC with its 28" monitor.  :)

I also have a 10" Android tablet, but find even that too small, especially the 'keyboard'!

and I are still seen as one person because we use the same machines. 

Do you have sites set as auto-log in? If so then any user of your PC will be able to log in to any site with those log in details already filled in. But it should not confuse people's user names, it should only use the user name of the account logged in to.

• Larika said:
    Yed I am able to sign in to Lulu using my own [email protected]  However my husband Burt Keimach (he has just one book on Lulu) switched to his own new email [email protected] (he used to use my elizabethkeimach email) and Lulu won't let him log in now. Also his book has disappeared. I tried to find it and couldn't (Suicide Bombers) Also if you switch my notifications and delete my yahoo email, will I find I can't log in? I think my husband and I are still seen as one person because we use the same machines. 
    This probably goes beyond my reach in terms of account access. I think you may need to touch base with support. We'll want to get your Lulu accounts set up with the right email addresses before we update your Forum profile.
    In regards to using the same machine, it is likely you're device is storing cookies that hold the profile information and are automatically logging you in here, despite being logged into a different Lulu account. This happens to me often.
    Thanks Paul. I shall not use our smart phone or our laptop for Lulu. I'll leave those 2 for him to access Lulu (when its sorted by support.) I'll use our Chromebook and our computer when I log in.