We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Page size vs cover size

I am putting together a hardcover full colour book in US Letter size with a casewrap cover. 

However, I notice that in the create page, the product size it gives me is 8.25in x 10.75in. 

If this is the product size, and since the cover is always a little bit bigger than the interior pages, then what size should the interior pages be?

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    The covers on hardbacks are always larger than the pages. Take a look at one. It's only really possible to create images for a paperback cover the same size as its pages. It's not easy creating a cover file for Lulu's One-Piece Cover Wizard, it's hard to get the spine in the right place. It's even harder for a hardback because one has to allow for the fold-overs that are part of the binding. Pages stay the same size regardless of the type of cover.