I'm Back!!

It has been many months since I have been able to login to the forums, hence my radio silence.  But it kept saying that the site was not secure and prevented me from signing in and accessing the forums site.  The 'not secure' still shows up but I had to configure the internet settings to 'allow' the 'not secured' site.  Said something about the encryption is not up-to-date.  Well anyways, I've 'fixed' it, so I'm back.  Happy to be too.  Always something to learn and help with from/to other fellow authors.

Keep on writing...
MCB 

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    Many sites come up as not secure, but it only really matters if it mean the Checkout. And I have been using Lulu for years with no problems with 'security.'
  • Well, welcome back!
    Welcome back!
    The security issue with connect.lulu is two part: there are many older images on the site that are unsecure; and the sign-in software Lulu uses to log you in here is ancient and our forums hosting service won't recognize it.
    That said, you personal info is entirely stored on the secure Lulu side and we'll have an updated login process sometime next year that will allow us to fully secure connect.lulu.