Indesign CC to E-pub help needed

Hi  all,
I have created my first e-pub (flowable) that was originally a printed book, hence I'm working from InDesign CC.
I have read loads of documents and viewed loads of videos but I am not a coder so I can't figure out why it keeps failing - especially as I have followed the exact requirements the InDesign team have suggested. Can anyone take pity on me and help me?

As I work for a charity we have no budget for this and its taken me two years to get this far :(
This is the current coding I get below.
I know how to unpack the file to edit it  - but I'm not skilled enough to know what to edit.

and yes it's E-pub 3 as that's what the InDesign team say I should be working in.
the book just has 39 images and lots of text - nothing fancy.

WARNING: Validating the EPUB against version 2.0 but detected version 3.0. in OEBPS/content.opf
ERROR: value of attribute "version" is invalid; must be equal to "2.0" in OEBPS/content.opf on line 2
ERROR: attribute "prefix" not allowed here; expected attribute "id" in OEBPS/content.opf on line 2
ERROR: attribute "property" not allowed here; expected attribute "content", "id", "name", "scheme" or "xml:lang" in OEBPS/content.opf on line 14
ERROR: element "meta" missing required attributes "content" and "name" in OEBPS/content.opf on line 14
ERROR: text not allowed here; expected the element end-tag in OEBPS/content.opf on line 14
ERROR: attribute "properties" not allowed here; expected attribute "fallback", "fallback-style", "required-modules" or "required-namespace" in OEBPS/content.opf on line 45
ERROR: attribute "epub:type" not allowed here; expected attribute "dir", "lang", "style", "title" or "xml:lang" in OEBPS/Under-Gods-Good-Hand-2.xhtml on line 9
ERROR: attribute "epub:type" not allowed here; expected attribute "dir", "lang", "style", "title" or "xml:lang" in OEBPS/Under-Gods-Good-Hand-3.xhtml on line 9
ERROR: The nav file is not supported for epub versions other than 3.0. in OEBPS/toc.xhtml
ERROR: bad CRC checksum for entry OEBPS/image/The-reformation-time-chart1.png: 92b7651d instead of 2c2cb15e
ERROR: Unable to locate a valid publication date.  A date with the event attribute publication (opf:event=publication) is required in OEBPS/content.opf
ERROR: Unable to locate a valid creator.  A creator with the author role (role=aut) and the file-as attribute is required in OEBPS/content.opf

Comments