We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Will Amazon link my CreateSpace paperback and Lulu hardcover?

Hi! I've published a paperback with CreateSpace and a kindle with KDP. They were both the same book, just different editions. Amazon linked their product pages automatically after two days. If I publish a hardcover edition of the same book with Lulu, will Amazon link all three product pages together? Thanks.

Answers

• First of all I have to ask, why are they not the same editions? Should they not be the same book, no matter what the media?

Secondly I will ask, why not also publish a hardback there?

Anyway, I publish printed books and ePubs here, but I also publish the same stories via KDP. (I do not click the Amazon box in my ePub Manage Dist on Lulu.) A few days ago I tried to link my kindles with my printed books on Amazon with the offer a discount tool, and the system simply did not work. However, I have not as yet tried it on Amazon Author Central. I don't see it as a problem though because all your books will be listed under your name, anyway.

• Thanks for answering! When I said same book, different edition, I just meant in terms of ISBN since different media requires a different ISBN and technically constitutes a different edition.

I didn't publish a hardcover with CreateSpace because it's not an option. They only publish paperback.

What you've said about linking is helpful. Thank you very much!