We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Why my book isn't showing on Google Books?

Since 02/27/2018 I have selected the option for my book to be displayed in google books but it is not available until today. I already followed the steps My Lulu> My Projects page, and chose Enable Google Book Search beneath my project but did not solve the problem. Can anyone help me? I would really like my book to be available in Google Books.

Answers

• I know it's been a long time, but you seem to be saying it is on there now. Isn't that problem solved? Or is it not  actually showing on there yet?
  • Isn't showing yet...  :(
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    I would not worry about it, unless you want a large section of your book displayed as a Preview. An ISBN is more important.
  • For me, Google books are more of a hindrance than a help. Most of us revise our works, but trying to eradicate the old version and just have the update showing is a very trying thing to achieve indeed. I no longer use that option. Plus, not sure if they've improved things; while Google books never show a complete work at any one time, only a preview, when it first started, it was possible, if you were a blagger, albeit a patient one at that, to eventually screen shot the entire book, as Google would, over time, have shown the whole book.