Why my book isn't showing on Google Books?

Since 02/27/2018 I have selected the option for my book to be displayed in google books but it is not available until today. I already followed the steps My Lulu> My Projects page, and chose Enable Google Book Search beneath my project but did not solve the problem. Can anyone help me? I would really like my book to be available in Google Books.

Answers

• I know it's been a long time, but you seem to be saying it is on there now. Isn't that problem solved? Or is it not  actually showing on there yet?
  • Isn't showing yet...  :(
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    I would not worry about it, unless you want a large section of your book displayed as a Preview. An ISBN is more important.
  • For me, Google books are more of a hindrance than a help. Most of us revise our works, but trying to eradicate the old version and just have the update showing is a very trying thing to achieve indeed. I no longer use that option. Plus, not sure if they've improved things; while Google books never show a complete work at any one time, only a preview, when it first started, it was possible, if you were a blagger, albeit a patient one at that, to eventually screen shot the entire book, as Google would, over time, have shown the whole book.