We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.

At this time, we're investigating the problem and looking for a solution.

If you've encountered this issue while converting your file, we suggest attempting to create and upload an EPUB directly to our system.

While there are a number of EPUB conversion options, Calibre (Download Here) has shown the best results for creating an EPUB for the Lulu system. Please review their extensive Help resources (Found Here) to create an EPUB 2 that our system can validate.

We've also created this Forum Thread. Post questions here and we'll do our best to respond and assist.

Can't save and finish

Hi All

I have actually been published with Lulu since 2004 and used the forums since then (not 2010), but not so much lately.
I have a problem with one of my ebooks (Sir Ernest Satow's Diaries 1912-20, Vol. 2) , of which i have already produced eight revisions which have been accepted and it is now already on iBooks. 
With the ninth revision (tidying up what I saw on Adobe Digital Editions) I got the following error message: "We encountered an unrecoverable error. If you are unable to complete the publishing process, please contact support."
I have contacted support, and they gave me a ticket, but no answer yet.
Is this (not being able to save and finish) a common problem?

Thanks for any help.

Ian

Comments