We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Is BookShout a New Reading App?

I've just checked my July stats and I had 98 downloads (2 x 49) of The Archer's Paradox to BookShout! I've never had anything with them before so I was wondering if anyone knew anything about them.

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    They appear to be a an e-book site backed by the Chairman of Ingrams, and Lulu get their ISBNs from Ingrams, then register our use of each ISBN back to Ingrams.
  • That's not 100% accurate. We partner with Ingram for distribution through their network, but the ISBNs come through Bowker. Ingram isn't involved in the registration of ISBNs.

BookShout does look like an ebook platform supported by Ingram, so it is likely they are getting access to Lulu books for sale through that distribution channel. 

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

That's not 100% accurate. We partner with Ingram for distribution through their network, but the ISBNs come through Bowker. Ingram isn't involved in the registration of ISBNs.

Ah, okay, that's the first time I have been contradicted when saying that!