We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

"Amélie" cover too racy for Lulu's partners

2»

Comments

• From my PC? That does not work either.
  • Huh. Got me. I'm not sure what would cause that. I suppose it could be a browser restriction that's preventing us from accessing and grabbing the image file.
    The oddest part is that you're not seeing all your folders when you 'browse' to upload, as that command is just a standard line of code most any website would use for uploading. That's what leads me to believe it might be the browser restricting access from our site.
    You could test hosting a file and using the URL to post. That would at least indicate that the issue is between the browser and our site.
  • Well I have not changed anything on my PC, and I am sure you have noticed that not long ago I could copy and paste and upload stuff to the forum. There's an example in this thread somewhere that I uploaded. Tis reet strange.

Hosting a file on what?

• An automatic browser updated could refresh or include new security settings that might cause issues. I know we've had a few people experiencing that over the last few months as browsers have updated.
    For image hosting, Imgur, Dropbox, and Google Photos all offering hosting for free (as far as I know).
  • Hrmm, I don't recall seeing an update to IE 11 for ages, but many other things do update that may also be needed, and MS do have a habit of fiddling with defaults when an update happens. A recent one for W 10 killed a few PCs apparently! BTW. I use W 7.

Oh right, you mean as in Cloud hosting? Hardly seems worth the bother.

• AuntySocialiteAuntySocialite Llareggub, Wales, UK Writer
    It's a lovely painting, I think, which will upset the Puritans amongst us no end ;)
    'A dog judges others not by their colour or creed or class, but by who they are inside.'

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    Well, anyway. It works on this new PC. See >>

2»