We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Card Templates - Book sets

kazredkazred Reader
edited September 10 in Suggestions

I have created a book and  deck and as a writer we want our books to include the  cards.

It would be great if there was an option to create your own cards - 

Would this interest Lulu? 
0 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Other options that are not books have been mentioned here before many times. But Lulu is a place to create books, so other options have never been taken up. Very possibly because the POD machines Lulu's printers use can only create books.

All I can suggest is you do the book here and have them delivered to yourself, and have the cards made elsewhere. You then advertise the set and fill the orders.

https://www.zazzle.co.uk/

Another option is to create the book with the card images on the pages, to be cut out and glued to card. But colour printing is not cheap, and every page will be classed as being colour.

• kazredkazred Reader
    edited September 10
    Hi Kevin

I do understand there are printing costs involved and there are ways to find a cheaper way to print decks.

The durability demands on the card they stick them on to, and the glue they use. The paper Lulu use is smooth pristine white, so is good for images.

The actual book covers are as thick as many cards. I once reproduced two types of Numerology charts on the back of one, but the space is a bit limited for a pack of cards!

One other alternative is to have them on the pages (single sided) as I previously suggested, and they could photocopy them and take the copies to a local printer to print on to card and sliced.

Or (I found this) > https://www.ivorygraphics.co.uk/custom-tarot-cards

• kazredkazred Reader
    edited September 10
    Hi Kevin

Thanks for the link my friend have used Ivory - their card stock is excellent and they provide card boxes and little booklets. They do POD runs and have their own advertise shop. 

At the moment i want to find a book company that can combine both the book and cards together, 
    I doubt there are any because it's a very specific need.