We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.

At this time, we're investigating the problem and looking for a solution.

If you've encountered this issue while converting your file, we suggest attempting to create and upload an EPUB directly to our system.

While there are a number of EPUB conversion options, Calibre (Download Here) has shown the best results for creating an EPUB for the Lulu system. Please review their extensive Help resources (Found Here) to create an EPUB 2 that our system can validate.

We've also created this Forum Thread. Post questions here and we'll do our best to respond and assist.

Thank You

There is nothing I love more than personal histories. This is a thank you to all the people who write such books. Even though in all likelihood you will never see this message, I still want to express how much enjoyment I get through buying and reading books by unknown authors.

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    Let us hope they don't always remain unknown. Perhaps you could set the ball rolling by doing reviews here >>>   https://www.goodreads.com/

Myself and my friend combined know everything there is to know, but he's not here.

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor
    Look up their book on Amazon and write a review. They will truly truly appreciate it, and it will boost their sales.

You can use a pen name on Amazon and you can mention that you got the book at the library or local bookstore. That way Amazon will accept your review even if you didn't buy the book there.
     A citizen of the world.

Amazon seem to have a method of verifying that a book has actually been bought from them, and tagging reviews with it. I assume that's to discourage people leaving reviews of any kind, who may not have ever read the book. Although there are a good many reviews that are not tagged,

Myself and my friend combined know everything there is to know, but he's not here.

• TervisTervis Reader
    Talking about personal histories. I recently read the book about Jony Ive. We always hear talking about Steve Jobs, but Ive definitely has a lot to do with the success of Apple. I can recommend reading it!
    Solitaire card game player at Pasianssi.com
    Is it self-published on Lulu?