Poetry Book Template

Seeking the area for poetry book formats/themes.

Here are the features I love about a format/theme I used for my first poetry book.

* It is 8.5 x 8.5 square and hardback.
* It has auto-generating Table of Contents from the layout pages.
* Some of the layout pages also serve as an auto-generating divider for sections/chapters.
* It has several layout pages that have big text block areas, perfect for a poem to fit in.
* It has awesome illustrations already on each page (yay lulu artists!)
* Some of the layout pages also allow for adding your own photo or two.

In fact, all the way around, it is a super awesome format/style and was perfect.

I want to make another one using the same format, but with different illustrations this time, using a different theme.

I thought I had created this one from the area for Photos Books & Calendars, but I don't see it there, or anything like it. All the themes I see there now have pages that are almost entirely photos, with a small spot for captions on a few pages, but nothing like this theme I have been using, that allows for big spaces for text blocks, with auto-generating TOC and section-break layout pages. 

Could you please help me find where the poetry-friendly templates are now?

thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• I'm not certain, but this may have been our specific poetry based template from some years ago (5+). If so, it's a template we no longer support.
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    I think I recall that, too. Lulu also had other very specific options such as Magazine, but quite a few were discontinued, along with the ability to upload contents for CDs, DVDs and art, and even software. All I can suggest is you create your own template in Word to match the other options in Create.

Myself and my friend combined know everything there is to know, but he's not here.