We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Help with cover/marketing image

SeamusSeamus Creator
I'm missing something in the process. I uploaded an image for marketing, then when the book is on an bookshelf it has a generic cover. I saw a note about making the image the first page if I want it as a cover so I did that. Then it still had the generic cover and the image as it's first page. I know this image works as a thumbnail, because I have it on my bookshelf from another version. How can I replace the generic autocover?
Tim Reinholt Author of Pow, a ski bum heist adventure

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    If you mean in an ePub, then there's no need to include the cover in the file for the pages. When you do create a 'marketing image' (which I call a cover anyway, because it IS a virtual cover) it will eventually end up embedded in to the ePub file. If it does not then there's a problem with the Wizard.
  • SeamusSeamus Creator
    Ahhh, thanks JK, it just doesn't show the cover until the whole process is completed.  
    Tim Reinholt Author of Pow, a ski bum heist adventure