We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Must subtitle be same Heading as main title?

In the print version of my book the subtitle is slightly smaller and a different font from the main title; it's also on a second line. Am I able to do this with an eBook, or must all of the title be the same Heading, i.e., Heading 1, and must it all be on the same line?
Tagged:

Comments

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor
    Make the subtitle the size you like, add the space you would like before and after under Paragraph, then highlight, right click and Save Selection as New QUICK STYLE.

Try it and come back if you get stuck.
     A citizen of the world.

• Hi tellyourstory,

The title and subtitle will be in heading 1. The chapters will be in heading 2 and any subchapters will be in heading 3.
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    Don't forget that that Heading Styles 1, 2 and 3 will be used to make up the TOC. If all you want to do is to change a bit of text that you do not want in the TOC then leave that text as Body Text, then simply hi-lite it and alter it using the Bold, font size, or whatever, single settings. (Top left in the Ribbon.) That will only change what is hi-lited, not the entire Body Text paragraph settings.
  • Thank you, Just Kevin and Em_Press; your responses were helpful.