We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Your greatest accomplishment

InfinityNerd999InfinityNerd999 Madison, WI, USA Reader
What is your greatest accomplishment? Just wondering because I may include one of your answers in a horror novel. It's the night after John just won the spelling bee or something like that.
Tagged:

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    No idea, and I am not sure how you would fit such random things in to a horror story. Could I suggest you just use your imagination? BTW. What would one do with a bee that can spell?
  • Skoob_ymSkoob_ym Teacher
    I've travelled 2/3 of the way round the globe (thanks, USN!), published at least four of the books that I always wanted to see in print, managed a department of a company, made horrible puns, and bought a house. Not sure that they'll make good grist for the mill, but feel free to use those things...
  • Ron MillerRon Miller Professor
    edited May 2018
    Jeez...I have no idea! There are a lot of things I am proud of. It's hard to choose a "greatest." 
    I brought North and South Korea together to de-nuclearize the peninsula. True story! But it did't last.
  • Joe_Bondi_BeachJoe_Bondi_Beach San Francisco Bay Area Creator
    Skoob_ym said:
    [...] published at least four of the books that I always wanted to see in print [...]
    Only proves the old saying—if you want something done right, do it yourself.
  • Skoob_ym said:
    [...] published at least four of the books that I always wanted to see in print [...]
    Only proves the old saying—if you want something done right, do it yourself.
    True. I'm not sure that I did them as rightly as others might have, but I was the one with the motivation.
  • What is your greatest accomplishment? Just wondering because I may include one of your answers in a horror novel. It's the night after John just won the spelling bee or something like that.
    I brought North and South Korea together to de-nuclearize the peninsula. True story! But it did't last.
    I forgot to mention how I blotted out the sun for most of North America last summer... I mean, um, had nothing at all to do with the eclipse... I deny responsibility for any of it... Wasn't me, nothing to see here, move along, folks...

• Joe_Bondi_BeachJoe_Bondi_Beach San Francisco Bay Area Creator
    edited June 2018
    Skoob_ym said:
    What is your greatest accomplishment? Just wondering because I may include one of your answers in a horror novel. It's the night after John just won the spelling bee or something like that.
    I forgot to mention how I blotted out the sun for most of North America last summer... I mean, um, had nothing at all to do with the eclipse... I deny responsibility for any of it... Wasn't me, nothing to see here, move along, folks...

ETA: That was you? I thought it was my younger daughter who did that. Unintentionally, of course. She was climbing and, well...nevermind.
  • N*I*A*C*IN denies any involvement.