We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

I want to publish a detailed coloring book. What's available

I have so many line drawings that I thought it might be good to make a coloring book. But, I am not sure if LULU can offer good paper to print on or have a good size. Any suggestions? Has anyone tried doing a coloring book, here? Thanks.

Comments

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor
    Yes, I have done about 30. The books are beautiful, but the paper is not thick enough for marker. You have to expressly state in your description that best for colour pencil or crayon, or include the paper weight and type, which you will find when you click on your project title, halfway down.
     A citizen of the world.

• LindaMarilynLindaMarilyn Idaho Reader
    Thank you.. :) 
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    I would also suggest that you make every other page blank.
  • Em_PressEm_Press Professor
    Not a bad idea, Kevin. I did that for one book. The others I wanted to keep the page count low.
     A citizen of the world.

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    The cost of POD does mean keeping an eye on page count, but there's times when one has to compromise. I think it would annoy me if whatever is used to colour in the images bleeds through the page to another image.