Our printers are currently working through record volume for the current academic year. This has, in some cases, caused print times to be extended beyond our regular expectations. Our printers have been working additional shifts and are steadily catching up. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and appreciate your patience.

The Woman at the Bank

Em_PressEm_Press Professor
edited March 8 in General Discussions
I re-signed for my mortgage yesterday. The woman, the beautiful banker was so nice, and kind and human. I brought her olive oil that my sister sent from Greece and she accepted so happily.

And you know what? I have been at that bank since I was 17 and never had such a wonderful bank visit. We chatted and laughed and gave each other advice. And she helped me and gave me discounts and better deals and encouragement and hope and difference and a realization that the world is a better place with women in it. They add colour and softness and humour and generosity and forgiveness and so much richness.

Happy International woman's day, Bianca :) and every other woman out there.  May every day be filled with all those good things that women bring. And may there be more of them here at lulu.
 A citizen of the world.

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    Gosh! Do they have a branch in the UK?! I normally wear brown pants when I visit my bank.

Myself and my friend combined know everything there is to know, but he's not here.