We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.

At this time, we're investigating the problem and looking for a solution.

If you've encountered this issue while converting your file, we suggest attempting to create and upload an EPUB directly to our system.

While there are a number of EPUB conversion options, Calibre (Download Here) has shown the best results for creating an EPUB for the Lulu system. Please review their extensive Help resources (Found Here) to create an EPUB 2 that our system can validate.

We've also created this Forum Thread. Post questions here and we'll do our best to respond and assist.

When Daisies and Thunderstorms Collide by Isabel Scheck

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Hello.

The white font is a bit lost on the light blue cover art.

You need to remove the numbers from the Frontmatter. (The pages at the front that are not the story.)

There's a scarcity of words per page in my opinion. Unless it's for people with sight problems (as per Large Text books) then the font is too large, too bold, and the words are too spaced.

I think it's all one story? If so then there are far too many page breaks.

• MaggieMaggie Author
    Kevin, this is not Author Workshop. She is promoting her book.

• Papi_SoñolientoPapi_Soñoliento Southern Escarpment Hill Country Librarian
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Kevin, this is not Author Workshop. She is promoting her book.

I am aware of that Maggie, and I was invited to take a look and asked if I enjoyed it. I mentioned what I noticed. What a potential buyer would notice.

It does not matter if it is poetry. And just to check how a master handled it, I have just looked at The Raven, and although there's a lot of white space at the sides of the text, the font is still quite small and there's a lot of text per page.

It's just my opinion of course and I would be interested what the OP thinks of it.