Our printers are currently working through record volume for the current academic year. This has, in some cases, caused print times to be extended beyond our regular expectations. Our printers have been working additional shifts and are steadily catching up. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and appreciate your patience.

Updates this Week

Hey everyone,

I've got a few updates to make to the forums this week.
  1. Bringing back Shameless - "Book Announcement and Promotion" is the category name I'm going with at the moment. I'm still drafting the "rules" for posting in this thread and creating a short tutorial video to guide posters. This will likely appear closer to the end of the week.
  2. Suggestions - I'm going to create new top level Category for Suggestions. Feel free to drop ideas, improvements, hopes, and dreams in there. For the time being I think we'll allow discussions on the posts, but I'll keep an eye on it to see how folks use it.
  3. Lulu Announcements - the announcements thread is a hold over from our old system. I'm sure as most of you have noticed, I can tag posts as an announcement in the Recent Posts section. We'll be using this feature for Forum based posts that need to be pushed, and for any Lulu announcements (office closure, etc.), I'll add a warning at the top of all pages.
    Since we don't really need the Announcements thread any longer, I'm archiving it, probably at the same time I add the Suggestions thread.
Thanks!

Comments