Unbranded Shipping

I think it would benefit lulu and creators to offer unbranded shipping. Amazon does it, Vistaprint does it, Createspace does it and many more. In this way authors could sell from anywhere( their website, Facebook, any eCommerce site) and use lulu as a POD fulfillment centre.

ScriptureBasedColouringBooks
Within these colouring books you will find scripture or prayers in large letters that you can colour in to experience God's words in yet one more way. It will give you a beautiful moment to pause and stop thinking of the worries of life, a moment to do something meaningful and relaxing. You can colour in one word or one page a day. Some books contain, in addition to the actual scripture or prayer, Christian crosses, ornamental first letter or peace-inspiring mandalas as in the Psalms book. Colour pencils or crayons recommended. Product information. 8.5x11 paperback, 60# white interior paper, black ink outline, glossy cover finish, perfect bound.

Tagged:

Comments

• Stay tuned, we've got something to announce later this week and a major announcement around the end of the month/early March pertaining to this.
  • On the other foot. I recently bought an object from a seller on E-bay, and even though it was posted directly by and from the seller, it was covered in E-bay parcel tape. I can only assume that E-bay sell it to business sellers on their site.

How Do