We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.

At this time, we're investigating the problem and looking for a solution.

If you've encountered this issue while converting your file, we suggest attempting to create and upload an EPUB directly to our system.

While there are a number of EPUB conversion options, Calibre (Download Here) has shown the best results for creating an EPUB for the Lulu system. Please review their extensive Help resources (Found Here) to create an EPUB 2 that our system can validate.

We've also created this Forum Thread. Post questions here and we'll do our best to respond and assist.

images are in text boxes...

davidRoddisdavidRoddis Toronto, Canada Writer
edited February 8 in eBooks
When uploading for conversion, I received the error message that I must remove text boxes - the only text boxes I used (without actually realizing they were text boxes...) contain the images in my e-book and are automatically generated when I "Insert > image".  Going quietly mad attempting to "replace the text boxes with images", per the instructions... I don't see a way to add images without the box that appears to contain them, and Word Help is not helping... I'm using Word 2016.  

Has anyone come across and I hope solved this issue?  
David Roddis
"From the moment I picked up your book until I put it down I was convulsed with laughter.  Next time I intend reading it."       —Groucho Marx

Tagged:

Comments