We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.

At this time, we're investigating the problem and looking for a solution.

If you've encountered this issue while converting your file, we suggest attempting to create and upload an EPUB directly to our system.

While there are a number of EPUB conversion options, Calibre (Download Here) has shown the best results for creating an EPUB for the Lulu system. Please review their extensive Help resources (Found Here) to create an EPUB 2 that our system can validate.

We've also created this Forum Thread. Post questions here and we'll do our best to respond and assist.

which version do you use?

I am putting a book together for my wife it's mostly notes that people have written her. I placed the order, and an important person got their note to me 3 hours after the order was placed (too late to cancel). It's the same number of pages, it's even a smaller file size. Do you print the original one, or use the one I just uploaded?

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    I don't fully understand what you mean, but as long as a Revision is completed, the latest one will be used for the production. If it has an ISBN it also has to be ordered and Approved first.
  • We print the version that was active at the time of ordering. When the order is placed, our printer downloads the file and begins printing. Uploading a new file after the order will NOT change the file being used by our printers.