If I order my own book will others get royalties?

If I have multiple creator payments set up for a book and want to order a copy for myself, will their payments be included in my purchase price or will I need to pay them out of pocket?

Comments

• When you order through your Lulu account (the one the book was created in) you pay only cost, so there won't be any royalties. You could always place a guest order (buy without logging in) at your full list price. 
  • ObataborsiObataborsi Jakarta Reader
    The old wizard works and one piece cover works but not the normal cover wizard. Anyone else having that problem? Never mind it was the flash player on browser. It was turned off gastrul for security reasons. Couldn't delete so if someone else has this problem this might be why. Oh and why are there two stars next to my name? Just wondering, no longer a title like before.
  • The old wizard works and one piece cover works but not the normal cover wizard. Anyone else having that problem? Never mind it was the flash player on browser. It was turned off gastrul for security reasons. Couldn't delete so if someone else has this problem this might be why. Oh and why are there two stars next to my name? Just wondering, no longer a title like before.
    The rank titles were turned off - the little stars replaced them. I turned ranks back on, so you should see a title again!