Is it an NCX error or cover error?

Hi gang, 

As we all know, the eBooks formatting thing usually presents problems for people in the table of contents part. I followed all the steps in the guide, and I got the dreaded email from Lulu saying: "Your eBook has been rejected for missing, incomplete, inaccurate, unreadable Table of Contents". I've gone back through the file several times now and everything's legit to the instruction guide. I've run the eBook file through the ebook validator website and it didn't find problems with the file or the table of contents, but it did find a problem with the cover, which I don't understand: 

But the Lulu converter didn't find an issue with the cover. And yes the cover is an image uploaded via Lulu site. 

The *only* thing I can think of that's upsetting the table of contents e-gods is the title formatting, and this is where I'd like your help. My book is a poetry collection and some titles start with capitals, others lowercase, and a few begin with symbols (like . or #). What am I supposed to do to get the table of contents to be eBook-ready without having to outright change the titles to my poems?

Comments

• Put the title on the very first line of your document and make it heading style 1.

ScriptureBasedColouringBooks
    Within these colouring books you will find scripture or prayers in large letters that you can colour in to experience God's words in yet one more way. It will give you a beautiful moment to pause and stop thinking of the worries of life, a moment to do something meaningful and relaxing. You can colour in one word or one page a day. Some books contain, in addition to the actual scripture or prayer, Christian crosses, ornamental first letter or peace-inspiring mandalas as in the Psalms book. Colour pencils or crayons recommended. Product information. 8.5x11 paperback, 60# white interior paper, black ink outline, glossy cover finish, perfect bound.