We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Did I do this properly?

My computer won't let me download my story.  I'm not looking for reviews, just want to know if it's formatted properly.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/rebecca-troup/victory/ebook/product-23458107.html

Comments

• I don't see a preview, and the download is not free.
     A citizen of the world.

• I called them, and they helped me. It's proper now.  No, I don't expect you to download it.  Thank you anyway.  Happy Holidays!
  • Merry Christmas
     A citizen of the world.

• Okay. I didn't want to say "no" ... one time I used a third party .pdf maker program and it made the words bleed over the right side so you couldn't read  the book and I could only imagine the mess it made with the ink on the press. Its like the words were readable but 1/4 of the right side didn't show........... hard to describe but what a nightmare! 
  • By the way, Rebecca, you have a very nice cover. You are too modest about your credit, however. It looks as though it were added as an afterthought. Make your name larger and center it at the bottom.
  • By the way, Rebecca, you have a very nice cover. You are too modest about your credit, however. It looks as though it were added as an afterthought. Make your name larger and center it at the bottom.

Well, thank you! I don't care about the name.  I prefer them not know because of how bad some of my novels are.  I did that on purpose.  I have to wait until after the holidays because I'm broke, but do you create covers?  I'd be willing to pay you.

• I ended up editing the title and did enlarge the name.  I think it looks better.  I went against myself.  Thanks for the advice!
  • Sorry, I thought this was "Gina and the End of the World."  I know "Victory's" cover is lame, but I can't afford to get a new one right now.