We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

How to view my own book?

I am new to lulu.com. I just finished publishing a book with lulu, but I want to see the whole book. Can I view my book for free, or should I purchase it before I view it? If I am allowed to view my book for free, how can I view it?

Comments

• HULSEYHULSEY UK Publisher
    If it's an e-book, you can download it free to your reading app. If it's a print book, you must purchase a first draft. Of course you can access your files and download them.
  • Thanks., Anthony. However, I still have not found the way to view my book. On the "This is your product" page, I click "download (free)" button, but popped up the project revise page. On the revise page, I can only access to "preview", but not the whole book. Could you please tell me in detail how to view my own book.
  • The files are on that revise page, down at the bottom. You'll see the interior and cover as separate files.
  • Yes, I find the way. Thanks to you all.