We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

ACCURATE SHADE FOR PHOTOS

I have had several print out purchases of my latest book, but the photos printed by Lulu were lighter the first time, with repeat orders  were too dark. I am wanting to revise my manuscript again, to obtain the Lulu  ISBN, is there a simple way to require a happy medium for the shade of the photos when printed, which look perfectly okay on my  manuscript/document and when transferred to your PDF for printing.
Please help,
Many thanks  Marion 

Best Answer

Answers

• Hi John,
    There's still a fine line with images and color. The value style book is really meant for text only, and anything using heavy ink coverage will likely print poorly.
    But, for a full color book on premium paper, the image quality is nearly at that of a photo book. If the project contained a full color image on each page, photo book would be the answer. A book with a mix of text and images (like a course book or guide) will print quite well on our premium full color option.