Our printers are currently working through record volume for the current academic year. This has, in some cases, caused print times to be extended beyond our regular expectations. Our printers have been working additional shifts and are steadily catching up. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and appreciate your patience.

Now What?

First time user here. I formatted (Word) my 6X9 Casebook manuscript - a short work of fiction (79 pages) - and uploaded. The next screen says "Making Your Print-Ready File" and shows an exclamation point+yellow triangle warning sign, along with a link to "Please visit Lulu support for more assistance." Clicking that link takes me to a page of FAQs, none of which tell tme anything. 

So, is my project processing? Hung up somewhere? Thanks in advance for any help. Appreciate it.

Comments

• oncewasoncewas Librarian

Did you submit a word document or a PDF? If you submitted a Word document I suggest that you submit a PDF instead, as what you see with a PDF is what you get and there usually are no problems with the upload. If you are unable to make a PDF you can download doPDF for free; it is a program that several people here use and it works well.

Did you set your page size in Word to 6 x 9 inches. If not, you need to change it from the default to 6 x 9 inches. When you create your PDF you need to also specify that the size to be created is 6 x 9 inches.

No go back to your project and delete whatever file is in there and upload your PDF. It should now go through.