Book Printed INCORRECTLY!

How do I contact Lulu?

We just launched our childrens picture book a week ago and people have been buying. The first person to buy just received it in the mail and it is half our book and HALF SOMEONE ELSES BOOK!!!

I dont know why this has happened. We ordered two proof copies and they were both fine.

I need to know if the other people who have ordered the book are going to get the same thing??? ASAP! Panic!

Thanks

Rachel

Comments

• SphinxCameronSphinxCameron Southern Escarpment Hill Country ✭✭

Put in a support ticket.

tiger996 wrote:

How do I contact Lulu?

We just launched our childrens picture book a week ago and people have been buying. The first person to buy just received it in the mail and it is half our book and HALF SOMEONE ELSES BOOK!!!

I dont know why this has happened. We ordered two proof copies and they were both fine.

I need to know if the other people who have ordered the book are going to get the same thing??? ASAP! Panic!

Thanks

Rachel

• Hi Rachel,

Sorry to hear about this print error. Reach out to support here - http://www.lulu.com/support - or call our toll free line at 844-212-0689 and ask to speak to our print team.

Getting the wrong pages inserted is the worst kind of error, but it is also very rare, so odds are it was a simple mix up at the printers with that one order.