We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Case Wrap colour books

First of all, many thanks for the replies to my earlier question regarding my hardback book project. Result - it will be a hardback, 240 pages of text but no images - just a trio of diagrams in black and white as the appendix. The only colour will be the dust jacket.

It'll be fine in that format.

I know the viability of hardback books has been questioned but that's okay - I'm looking at a sale price of about £24.99 (UK) which is the general price here for books of this type and subject.

Will it sell? I'm not looking to make a fortune (I know I won't) but the book does have a specific aim and an equally specific market, so I hope it will go at least some way towards that. If it does, then I'm happy.

So thanks to all for your help.

Now - those missing images; I'm considering (only considering) a book of images, most of which will be in colour, so I was wondering if there is a case wrap paperback or similar.

Not being from the USA, as I've looked through everything some of the terms used are (to a Brit) a little ambiguous.

There are plenty of hardback and paperback case wraps to be found, but what I'm thinking here is some 150-200 pages, the book composed entirely of photographs with only supporting text. This idea could be either paperback or case wrap or hardback

I'd *like* (if I can) to make this a larger size, so any input would be gratefully recieved

Thanks!

Comments

• I believe that your colour options are limited to the following:

20.99 cm x 29.7 cm paperback (can only be sold on Lulu)

21.59 x 21.59 paperback

20.95 x 27.3 hardback

15.24 x 22.86 hardback