Inserting a blank page to allow for coloring book pages not to bleed through?

I am currently creating a coloring book of my own scanned and uploaded art. Upon initial loading, I was under the impression that each drawing would print on each individual page. (ex. 32 pages equals 32 actual pages with a drawing printed on the front side of the page.) Now that I have read some forums, I'm seeing that the pages actually print front and back, starting on the second page. (ex. page 1 is on the right side, pages 2 and 3 face each other, pages 4 and 5 face each other, and so on.) Do I need to go back and upload a blank page in between each one in order for them to print the way I want? With me creating a coloring book, I'm afraid that having pages printed front and back will cause marker ink to bleed through from whatever is being colored on the opposite side. If I do need to add a blank in between, I'm assuming I can just scan a blank piece of paper? Fixing this error shouldn't be a problem but I would like to know as soon as possible so I can quickly make that revision. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer!

Comments

• To prevent bleed you will need a blank page between each illustration.

Page 1: the title of your book

Page 2: your copyright notice

Page 3: illustration 1

Page 5: illustration 2.

Page 7: illustration 3 etc etc

• I’m trying to figure out the same thing..so we just insert a blank page as mentioned above?
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Do you not have Word? If so then create a file of pages that match the size of book you have picked to Create, paste an image to a page and then just add a blank page with the Page Break tool. And so on.

As Wild has mentioned you will also need a Title page, a Copyright page ( and any other page you want, such as a Preface.) That is Section 1, the Front Matter.

Create a New Section for the rest of the content, which will be your art and the blank pages.

The just upload the entire file,

Myself and my friend combined know everything there is to know, but he's not here.

I always prefer to use one file because it is then all together. But normally all my pages are auto-numbered in Word, which is easier if one wants page numbers. Word can also be used to Save As a PDF for uploading if required.

Myself and my friend combined know everything there is to know, but he's not here.

• I have approximately 100 drawings for my coloring book.  Adding an additional page is what I’d like. Do you feel it will make coloring book to bulky and difficult to use. 8.5 x 11. Would the wire binder be advisable? or would you recommend breaking it down to two books 
    200 pages is not many. The coil binder cannot have an ISBN, if you want one. Splitting it in to two parts is up to you. It would make each one cheaper than only one book.