Inserting a blank page to allow for coloring book pages not to bleed through?

I am currently creating a coloring book of my own scanned and uploaded art. Upon initial loading, I was under the impression that each drawing would print on each individual page. (ex. 32 pages equals 32 actual pages with a drawing printed on the front side of the page.) Now that I have read some forums, I'm seeing that the pages actually print front and back, starting on the second page. (ex. page 1 is on the right side, pages 2 and 3 face each other, pages 4 and 5 face each other, and so on.) Do I need to go back and upload a blank page in between each one in order for them to print the way I want? With me creating a coloring book, I'm afraid that having pages printed front and back will cause marker ink to bleed through from whatever is being colored on the opposite side. If I do need to add a blank in between, I'm assuming I can just scan a blank piece of paper? Fixing this error shouldn't be a problem but I would like to know as soon as possible so I can quickly make that revision. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer!

Comments

• To prevent bleed you will need a blank page between each illustration.

Page 1: the title of your book

Page 2: your copyright notice

Page 3: illustration 1

Page 5: illustration 2.

Page 7: illustration 3 etc etc