2 Q?s: Binding on long edge? Holes drilled for wall calendar?

Hi everyone,

Thanks again Sphinx Cameron and Paul_Lulu for helping me on my query a few days ago.

Have two more questions for which I've been unable to locate answers in the FAQ / reading materials here —

1) Is it possible to get our books bound (saddle-stitch, 8.5 x 11 in my case) bound along the long (11") side? If so can you help me find when and where to select this option?

2) Our project is a wall calendar and we need a single hole drilled through all pages, at the long edge, centered, opposite the bound edge, so that the calendars may be hung on walls. (We are looking at the "Premium Paperback" style in Lulu options, not the "Lulu Calendar" option, but do need this single hole drilled in each book.

Again, if this is possible I'd greatly appreciate a word on when in the process and where to select this option.

Thank you again,

j

Comments

• Sadly, we only offer 9x7 as a landscape (bound on the long edge) book at this time.

Same for the holes in the pages. Our calendars have the hole pre-drilled, but we don't currently have an option to provide custom requests like this for regular print books.

• Paul_Lulu wrote:
    Sadly, we only offer 9x7 as a landscape (bound on the long edge) book at this time.

Same for the holes in the pages. Our calendars have the hole pre-drilled, but we don't currently have an option to provide custom requests like this for regular print books.

This is sad news as it means I can't proceed with the project here Smiley Sad

Thank you again Paul_Lulu