Please help - account suspended without notice or reason given

I am frantic, my publisher account has been suspended without warning or communcation. I tried to log in to update a work-in-progress and that's when I found this out. I find it troubling and concerning in the extreme that Lulu would do this without even trying to get in touch with a long-time user such as I am. I have had nothing but kudos for the printing quality and service. However, this is simply unacceptable and will cause delays in getting our publications completed, which I can ill afford.

I've looked in the forums and this seems to happen when there are copyright issues, but this could not possibly be the issue as the only things that I have published are either my own works (under the pen name Susannah Eanes), or works for folks that I have signed contracts to publish their work for them because they don't know how to do it themselves. My company is Propertius Press, and that is the account that is suspended. However, all of our books are still available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc. - so what is happening to the funds that are coming into Lulu's coffers for the books that we have published?

People are counting on me and frankly I do not have the 2 to 4 days wait that the contact form-generated email states is the time it will take them to answer my questions. If anyone can, please tell me how to get this straightened out.

Thank you in advance. I've included a screencap of the error message.

Comments

• I'm sorry to hear about the trouble accessing your account. I've brought this to our support team's attention and someone is actively investigating at this time.
  • PLEASE HELP,,,, ALL OF MY REVISION THINGS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED. OR HAVE GONE MISSING.   tHERE ARE 9 BOOKS , WHICH i HAVE THE FACLITY TO REVISE BUT MY PROJECTS ARE ONLY SHOWING THE ONE i AM WORKING ON AT THE MOMENT.   wHERE HAVE THE REST OF THEM GONE????.    alexapope77@gmail.com