We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Book printed at wrong size, interior correct

On receiving a proof of the first version of my book, which was supposed to be 6x9, I discovered it had been printed at 8.5x11, which isn't even an option for a saddle stitched book of 20-something pages.

I figured it must've been something I did wrong with the files I submitted, but after extensive tinkering and research on LuLu, it doesn't appear to be anything on my end--everything comes out the same. 

I'm not sure what's happening, but I need to understand why the book printed in such a large (supposedly unavailable) size and what I need to do in order to fix that OR in order to format my interior to match the larger size.

Anyone have any experience with this? I submitted a help request, but it's been almost a week and I haven't heard back.

Comments

• Sorry to hear about the delay in getting a response from our customer service team. I do see the case in our system and I passed it over to a support agent to get back to you as soon as possible.
  • Elliedijulio

Did you set your book size to 6 x 9 in Word (or whatever software you used to write it). If you submitted a PDF to Lulu, did you set the PDF size to 6 x 9?

8.5 x 11 saddle stitch with 20 pages is a valid option. Did you perhaps select this by mistake?