Accessing Lulu US from the UK

Hello, folks, some time back, (so long ago it makes me shiver a bit), I used to be able to swap to the US site to make use of various options not available to the UK members from our own UK site. I have been trying to do that again, but can't see how. Has this option been removed now? 

Cheers

JH

Comments

• SphinxCameronSphinxCameron Southern Escarpment Hill Country ✭✭

When you go into your projects are you able to change your flag?

As fars as I know that's how you would get other options.

her_benny_hocking wrote:

Hello, folks, some time back, (so long ago it makes me shiver a bit), I used to be able to swap to the US site to make use of various options not available to the UK members from our own UK site. I have been trying to do that again, but can't see how. Has this option been removed now? 

Cheers

JH

• I don't know, to be honest, in my day (the old fogey coming out), just clicking on the main logo magically took you to the real HQ, but not any more it would seem. Let me try the flag thingy. . . (and thanks for replying).

And that did it, thank you. Not that the option I want is there any more sadly, the larger size in the cheaper paper range. But good to know I can move across the ocean when I want to / need to. Cheers. JH

• SphinxCameronSphinxCameron Southern Escarpment Hill Country ✭✭

Sometimes things hide under the Publisher Grade paper depending upon option you choose.

You can always use the Suggest System to lobby for your option to return.

her_benny_hocking wrote:

I don't know, to be honest, in my day (the old fogey coming out), just clicking on the main logo magically took you to the real HQ, but not any more it would seem. Let me try the flag thingy. . . (and thanks for replying).

And that did it, thank you. Not that the option I want is there any more sadly, the larger size in the cheaper paper range. But good to know I can move across the ocean when I want to / need to. Cheers. JH

• You can publish 8.5 x 11 inches using the cheaper paper option.

It doesn't come much larger than that, not unless you are publishing a newspaper!

• Thanks, Brambles, I must have missed that. I'll jump the briny again and take another look. Cheers.