Sears

It appears Lulu distributes to Sears as well. Look up your books there if you have a minute.

Comments

• And at Kmart I found only one but it says currently unavailable. It was just added August 14, 2017. What is happening Lulu!? The whole world seems to be taking your books! Smiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised

• Em_Press a écrit :

It appears Lulu distributes to Sears as well. Look up your books there if you have a minute.

Indeed. Thanks.  Here are some of mine.

Do you know why there is the mention "sold by Nitro Gadget"?

Some prices are rather high. Arabic and Persian Loanwords in Tagalog costs $38.41 with Lulu; Yeats and Noh $32.28.

The picture for "Koxinga of Taiwan" is wrong.

Sear-2017-09-03.jpg

• Skoob_ymSkoob_ym ✭✭✭

In the sears website, these are marked "Sears Marketplace" which appears to be like Amazon, i.e., mostly independent resellers instead of a consistent market.

This is another of those scammers who attempt to re-sell a book at a vastly inflated price.

Of concern is the Koxinga of Taiwan witht he wrong cover. It claims the author to be "Terry the Warrior Reese" and is listed under graphic novels.

• Reselling is minor. I'm concerned I don't see any sales on my part even though this fella has one of my books on Sears marketplace for re-selling.

Are they hacking Lulu?

• SphinxCameronSphinxCameron Southern Escarpment Hill Country ✭✭

Resellers like the one you're referring to typically offer a book they don't actually have then order a copy once they've made a sale

They're not hacking Lulu, they're simply using data about the book.

I saw one of mine being 'resold' on Ebay for $250 before it was actually available.

facsmth wrote:

Reselling is minor. I'm concerned I don't see any sales on my part even though this fella has one of my books on Sears marketplace for re-selling.

Are they hacking Lulu?